HaPi FaMiLY

HaPi FaMiLY

Monday 13 February 2012

Mum Burfdayz♥

                2day I heard a BAD News=[
                         Too BAD!!
      The bad news is Whitney Houston R.I.P edi=[


                      2day Done many things=]
                               ①Facial
                            ②Cut My Hair
                               Dahna....
                      Tis is my new Hair Style=]
                      I know can't see pattern=]
               

                      2day my mum burfdays♥
        We go to Overseas Restaurant to hav our dinner♥
     At chinese traditional we always hav 寿包which Pink in colour♥
                         寿包inside hav kaya=]
                                 Yummy♥ 
                              Is tis Cute???
                   2day hav a Festival champagne=]
                    Is a PINK COLOUR Champagne=]
                      But I dun like tat smell=[
                     The champagne is wif me♥
                       When I having my dinner....
        I hav take Photo wif my lovely mum and neighour♥
                         When we arrive home.....
         My neighbours all come to my hse wif a CAKE....
            And sing a Burfdays Song to my mum=]
               It's very crowded in my hse 2day=]
                       At here Wish my mum:
                      ①Can Be More Healthy♥
                   ②Won't Quarrel Wif My Dad Again♥
                      2day she has present too=]
                           ① Flower Basket
                         ②H2O Treatment things
                       Tis is the Flower Basket=]


       
     

No comments:

Post a Comment