HaPi FaMiLY

HaPi FaMiLY

Friday 3 February 2012

Hope I Can Hav A Good Job....

        2moro go TS and Pavilion find job wif my fren❤
                         Name -- Yin Chi....
                Hope I can hav a job after 2moro=]



             2day my mum when see my sis come bek....
                          She suddenly cry...
                  My sis ask her:"Y r u crying??"
                My mum say duuno wat reason==''
                 But my mum crying I get stun!!
                     I dunno wat can I do.....


     2day my dad n mum office hav a dinner for 开工酒....
      Suddenly they r too happy den they start singing....
                             Oh no....
                          It's too noisy...
      So my sis fetch my mum and me bek home first....


            I close Air-cond sleep two days edi=]
                            Buahaha❤
                    I know I'm Champion=]
                               Yeah❤


                              Nickie:
                   I dunno will u see my blog....
                     But really so sorry to u...
                    I really can't leave at there....
               Bcoz I wanna buy a New Hand-Phone...
          And I at there work just can get RM200 only....
                      I really 接受吾到 lo......
                            ❤SORRY❤


                          ❤GOODNIGHT❤


                    


           

No comments:

Post a Comment