HaPi FaMiLY

HaPi FaMiLY

Friday 10 February 2012

Home Sweet Home❤

                 2day I bek to my Room❤
             The first day I stay in hospital....
                 I really can't fall asleep ==''
              The second day I can sleep d....
            But the nurse keep open the door...
              N the air-cond keep going on ==''
                  So the Ward is HoOooot!!
             At the End,I can't fall asleep again=[
                But the most important thing is...
                   My mum can be healthy =]


                    2day watch a movie.....
                   I cry ''GAO GAO'' eh==
                            IMBA ==''


         I hope can hav Valentine Day present....
             But I know I hav nth can take=[
                          Buahaha❤


                 2day must hav a good rest❤
                        ❤Good Night❤


No comments:

Post a Comment