HaPi FaMiLY

HaPi FaMiLY

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Colourful Dayz❤

                   2day must be a colourful dayz❤
                   Bcoz 2day i went to madicure....

                                 Dahna....
                        Tis is my nails colur❤


                         2day I play a things.....
                     Tat thing is smt like ballon XD
                  When I was young tis be my toyz❤
               
                   Do u hav a same feel? Miss it?? XD


                       I discover a truth 2day...
                 The truth is -- My hair long jor❤
                                ❤Happy❤
                       
                                See tat??


                                  Finally......
                              ❤I start wif u❤
                       Hope tat u not play play la=]
                       Bcoz I very serious watt XD
     

No comments:

Post a Comment