HaPi FaMiLY

HaPi FaMiLY

Monday 30 January 2012

Today Was A Amazing Day❤

           Today I go to take back the free gift after lunch❤
                         ❤It's Soooooooo Cute❤
                I buy Darlie then I get the mug for free❤


After dinner me,my sis and my cousin went to Tien Hou Temple❤
                          There are so nice❤
            Have alot of Classic Music and CNY music...
        I like the design with the LED light on the roof top❤
                  ❤Too Perfect and match there❤
                                   Izit??
                  And there oso full fill with lantern....
                       The view are Sooooo Red.....
                                    Izit??
                At there I made a wish with a candle light....
                       And oso take alot of photo...
                       But is in my sis Handphone...
                                ❤Teehee❤
     

                          When I arrived home......
                       My family gamble again........
                                LAMI time❤
                    But I be a little waiter oso=]
            I serve them Fruits,biscuit,wine and sky juice❤
              I help my bro win abit when he take a rest....
                And I giv some luck to my Leng Lui Sis❤
                      Hope they WIN many many larr❤
            ❤Then I can call them spend me eat Tutti Frutti❤

                     Today I cry because of a movie....
                         The ending is so sensation... 
      And my sis are laughing on me and ask me:"Ting , why u cry??"
               I answer:"Yes,I cry because of the movie..."


                     School re-opening on 30 Jan 2012....
                          But I no have school to go....
                                   Teehee=]
                  ❤ Hope everyone have fun in school ❤
                         

                            I Must SLEEP NOW!!
        Because need accompany my mum to hospital 2moro...
      Hope she can hav her last medicine(KIMO) on 31st Jan...
           KIMO is for those who have cancer de medicine...
                              3 weeks 1 KIMO....
                             It very exhausting....
    When finish KIMO will no have appetite to eat for 2,3 days....
   When u start KIMO it will make a person become emotional......
                              After KIMO 8 times...
     She must go to hospital a weeks 5 time for electrotherapy....
   

                         ❤ Good Night Everyone ❤


                 

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment