HaPi FaMiLY

HaPi FaMiLY

Sunday 29 January 2012

Be A Mahjong Teacher❤

                   Be A Mahjong[LAMI] Teacher Today❤
                          I teach my big sis fren.....
      Because He didn't play b4 and he dun know how to play......
              But I just hav 1/2k Of LAMI knowledge....
                              Buahahaha=]


       Today dinner at Leisure Mall-Tai Thong Restaurant❤
                        We 捞生 again in today❤ 
                                ❤ Yummy❤


               ❤ My sis fren is a safety driver in the world ❤
                        I really never sit b4...
                  Because he drive speed is only 80...
                           And no cut line....
                   But I feel very ''Bek Cek''....
                       Because is too slow....


                              Bomoh:
               Thank you for teaching me a thing la❤
                             ❤Love u❤


                    To a small child who chase me b4:
         Do u think u ask me the question is funny at all??
                         I answer u now!!!
                           It's no funny!!            
              I'm so regret giv u my HP number!!
                         But I can't choose!!!!
       Because u r the new student of our school!!
                           I can't reject!!
                 Becase our group leader said:
          If new student take ur number must giv....
             P/S:If u dun know the student love u...
                                   

                                Yea!!!
                      I'm damn angry now!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment