HaPi FaMiLY

HaPi FaMiLY

Monday 30 January 2012

Congratulation To My Mum❤

           Today I accompany my mum go have a Blood Test....
    Blood Test is check whether she can have her KIMO next day....
                   3.00 p.m we arrived hospital....
                     4.45 p.m we meet doctor....
                ❤Doctor say my mum very strong❤
 My heart say:"Of Course...We hav giv many ❤ to our mum watt=]"
    N she at 8 of Feb need go to hospital to hav smt like X-Ray.....
                      For the electrotherapy.....
            Electrotherapy start from 13 of Feb.....
                         1 weeks 5 times......


                       Today very Bek Cek ::>-<::
        When I know how much my hold month salary....
                         I felt dissapointed!!
                 And I say wanna find others Job!!!
                   In Feb i will go find others job❤


                 ❤ Happy Bai Tian Gong Day ❤
                           Good Night....

No comments:

Post a Comment