HaPi FaMiLY

HaPi FaMiLY

Friday 4 May 2012

N3w LiF3❤

                        Get my new phoneت
                               Ishh!!
               When i get i be a poor girl jo =[
                              Hehe XD
                   I bought SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE❤
                                Izit Nice?
                       Tis is my Phone First Shirt ^^





                
                         Tis is my Phone Second Shirt ^^
                              Izit nice enough?
                         Anyway I love it so Much ت

                       Start my college life??
                          Yea,I'm started!!
         Having Hospitality And Tourism Management =)
                   Have met New School Mates =)
          One of my school mate are come from China =)
               
               Tis photo is me and my China school mates...

                                    Take 2 ^^
                     My others school mates =)
                       Tis is four of us =)

             I celebrate my birthday wif my sis =)
                         But delay jo =(
                     Anyway thx to my family =)

                               Me and my sis ^^


                          Me and My Lovely Family❤
                 Oops it is Long Long candle with cake =)
                             We are wishing ^^
                      Hope Our Dream came true =)
                 After Wishing We Cut the CAKE 2gether!!!

       Others Photo Is talking about my Sw33t Sw33t life❤
                               Me And Von ❤
                             Are we Look same??
                Oops , My neighbor de children kiss me??❤
                            Tat's my latest look??
                                  Maybe ^^
                             Me and My Cousin ^^
                                  Me And Huan ^^
                                 Me and Jensen ^^


                    Thanks you for spending ur time in my blog❤
                                    Love U all ❤
  

No comments:

Post a Comment